We value your privacy and believe in being transparent about the use of information that we collect from you.
This document is to help you better understand our policies:
1. What information we Collect from you?
Maangal.com is an Online Matrimonial Classified that lets you search for Garhwali and Kumaoni matrimonial profiles with ease. In order to provide you with flawless services, we gather certain personal information which is displayed on site to find an ideal match for you. By registering with us, you agree to let us collect, process, and share your personal information in order to avail our services.
Information provided by you or your family
Maangal.com gathers the following information to provide you with the best possible service:
Information not directly provided by you
- By registering, you share with us your personal data, such as name, gender, date of birth,educational qualification, contact details,marital status, employment details, photos, your interests and sensitive personal information such as your Identity proofs.
- To avail a paid service, you provide sensitive personal data to our payment service provider (ccavenue.com), such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
- We might ask you to provide Testimonials including your success story and photos.
- Information submitted voluntarily by you while participating in surveys, promotions, contests or other such events.
- Details shared with our customer care team. (This datais used to ensure better service,for monitoring ortraining purposes).
- Your chats and messages with other users and the content you publish will also be processed as a part of the service.
- User activity:
We collect information related to your activity on our website or application, such as your login date and time, features used by you, your searches, and your interaction with other users. This includes the messages exchanged with other users.
- SMS permission:
We require SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, through the Payment Gateway.
2. How we use your information?
We use the information collected from you to:
- Provide the best possible service to you
- Manage your profile
- Provide you with customer support
- Better our services by conducting research and analysis of your use of services
- Communicate with you regarding services and other matters by email, phone about, promotions or offers in your interest.
- Recommend relevant matches to you and make your profile visible to other users.
3. Who We share your information with?
- We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information without your consent.
- With Other Users: We share the information shared by you with other users as needed to provide you better services. Please be cautious about what you share on your profile. You can always control what others can see in your privacy settings.
- With Our Service providers and Partners: We may use third party service providers for website and application development, hosting, maintenance, storage, backup, analysis, payment processing, and other services. They may need to access or use your information for these purposes, which is carried out under close instructions from us. Our policies and procedures are intended to protect your information. All our service providers and partners are bound to follow our confidentiality obligations.
- Law Enforcement Agencies: We might need to disclose your personal information just in case required by law and when we believe that their disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, interest of our other members and/or comply with any kind of judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
4. How can youAccess or Control your information?
You can manage the information provided by you at any time. You have the rights to access, rectify or update any information by logging into to your account.
- If you believe that we are no longer entitled to use the information you provided and or if you want to delete it/ object to its processing, you may contact us. However, we may need to retain certain data for record keeping purposes, to ensure completion of transactions or to comply with certain legal obligations.
- In case you need information relating to another user, such as a copy of any messages you received from them through our service, the other user will need to contact us and provide written consent before the release of such information.
- You hold the right to withdraw your consent from sharing your information with our third-party service providers from processing your information. However, withdrawing your consent would mean the deletion of your profile as we would not be able to provide you service on such grounds.
- We might not be able to entertain certain requests to object the processing of personal information, incase such requests hinder us to provide our services to you.
- We may ask you to provide proof of identity to accommodate your requests, for your protection and that of our users.
5. How We Secure your information?
We implement all possible measures to protect your information. However, no security system infallible due to the very nature of the Internet. We cannot guarantee that the data while transmission through the Internet or while storage on our systems or otherwise, is absolutely safe from intrusion. However, when you are asked to enter sensitive information while registration(such as a credit card number), such information is protected and encryptedwith the state-of-the-art encryption software. Generally accepted industry standards are followed by us to protect your personal information. All your informationis confinedonly to our offices. Only employees who need the information for a specific job are granted access to this information.
6. How long we keep your information?
We retain your personal information only as long as you are using our service and as permitted/required by law. We delete your information upon deletion of your account, unlessit is required to comply with any legal obligations, fraud prevention practices, take actions to protect the integrity of our website or our users, to resolve disputes, and to continue to enhance and improve our services. We might keep information to provide better services, and not to specifically analyze your personal characteristics.
8. How do I contact Maangal.com?
Address: 10-B, Mothorowala Rd, near Rawat Wedding Point and, opp. PNB Bank, Anand Vihar, Ajabpur Kalan, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001